Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hello MOPS friends!

Just as I was getting to know you all......our house has sold and we are moving to Nolensville, TN.  You are a great group of women and such loving and dedicated moms.  It has been a pleasure to be part of your MOPS meetings and I thank you for welcoming me.  I'm having a moving sale on Friday & Saturday 7/18-19 and you are welcome to come by any day prior to take a look.  I live right around the corner from Erin Presbyterian Church at 108 Golf Club Road and my phone # is 865-789-7871.  For sale I have living room furniture, a dining room table with chairs and hutch, an entertainment center, 2 TV's, a microwave, a gas grill, deck furniture.....and much more!  I'd be glad to take a picture of anything and e-mail to you.....just let me know!  glmurphree@bellsouth.net





Wishing you all the best!

Gracie Murphree


No comments:

Post a Comment