Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Firetruck: Free Kid Activity TOMORROW

Yes, this is late notice...that is just kind of how my life goes these days.




If you are interested, tomorrow (July 23rd) Bearden Public Library is having a Knox Fire Department Day.  Firefighters will be discussing their duties, showing off their gear, and letting kids climb on the big firetruck.  I'm sure there will be fire safety tips too and probably some hats and badges given to kiddos attending. 10am  (I'd like to get there a few minutes early but not sure if that will happen with Little Mister's morning nap.)

The boys and I will be there then probably be checking out/returning books before having a picnic lunch of pb/j.  (Lunch outside = no crumbs to clean up in my house.)

Hope to see you there!  If not, hope to see you soon!

Also, mark your calendars for our MOPS Open House: Thursday, August 27th at Erin Presbyterian at 10am. Invite friends! The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment