Saturday, February 21, 2015

Smart Shopping Opportunity! FREE!



You may remember Heather Cockrum who came to our group last year to talk about how to save BIG and get tons of free stuff. (Remember, she said that she DOESN'T PAY for razors, shampoo, toothbrushes, etc because she gets them all for FREE with coupons?) As you may recall, I call her the Coupon Queen, but she is not an over-the-top, TLC's Extreme Couponing weirdo.

Well, Heather forwarded me the following info and asked me to pass it along to anyone in our MOPS group ...

Interested in a quick, FREE session on how to be a smart shopper? I have been asked to share the tips I taught at UT recently but need to see if people will actually come! 

If you or anyone you know would be interested, please contact me at hcockrum@utk.edu or 865.660.0967 and let me know if 10:00-11:30 a.m. on Saturday, 2/28 and/or 3/7 would work. The location will be the YOKE Youth Ministries office (near St. Mary's Hospital).

You may be ready to jump in full force, or you may have no spare time (but no spare money either) and, in all honesty, want to save using the least amount of time and energy as possible. Either way, I can help you! This class would be a very general overview, touching on topics such as basic couponing, price matching, and saving on online purchases. If enough are interested, I would be happy to consider follow-up sessions on organizing coupons, saving at drug stores (where the REAL savings are!!!), etc.

Kelly, please tell your group that the session I am doing is nothing like what I did at MOPS.  Southern Savers is only one small part of this, and no meal planning talk. 


So, if you are interested, call/text or email Heather ASAP to get a spot in one of these sessions.  It will be really beneficial especially if you are looking for ways to save on essentials for your family. 

Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment