Friday, March 27, 2015

Meal Making Party Anyone?





Hey Ladies,

It was so good to see you yesterday and we sure missed those of you who couldn't make it.  Did you enjoy your Gourmet Java Burgers or Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Pasta last night for supper? Whitney sent me this message and asked me to pass it along to our group...


It was nice to meet you, and thank you for having me today! I hope everyone was able to have at least one take away. 

I know many of you expressed interested in a Wildtree Freezer Meal Workshop. I wanted to send a few dates. 

Open Dates:
Friday 4/10 (register/prepayment due 4/3)
Sunday 4/12 (register/prepayment due 4/3)
Monday 4/20 (register/prepayment due 4/3)
Monday 4/27 (register/prepayment due 4/9)
Tuesday 4/28 (register/prepayment due 4/9)

Hopefully we can pencil one of these dates in as I only do 8 parties a month and they will fill quickly. 

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Whitney Overbay



****Also, our annual Easter Egg Hunt will be this coming Good Friday (April 3rd) at 10:30am at Erin Presbyterian. Bring friends, family members, neighbors, anyone and everyone is welcome! If you are hunting, please bring at least 12+ filled eggs per child hunting to the church when you come on April 3rd.  


No comments:

Post a Comment